Audience Feed Back
I
also took on some of the audience’s feedback such as;
What could I improve?
‘Your DPS seems to be an A4 piece;
perhaps you redo it as an A3 with a larger image?;
‘You could improve on the
layout of your DPS because the image of Victor (the guy on b the couch’ with the saxophone) looks a
bit stretched horizontally and you could
have also made the DPS an A3 sheet or paper instead of an A4 sheet of paper’
The audience feedback allowed
me to analysis my magazine and to see the features they liked and also features they may have come
across unclear. I was able to redo parts
in order to help attract my audience
however some people stated my audience was clear and certain factor like
having a white model did not demine my magazine.
Audience said;
‘I think that your Black and white colour
scheme will attract potential readers to your magazine even if they’re not a
part of your target audience and this is because of the fact that most
magazines are really colourful or dark (black colours) and your unique colour
scheme will defiantly stand out. You
target audience will defiantly be attracted to your music magazine for this
reason as well.’
‘By representing Jazz, you are able to attract Jazz
fans. It is quite formal; this would be appreciated by the audience.’
This is positive
feedback as the targets I was looking to achieve such as keeping a formality tone in my magazine
have been achieved
No comments:
Post a Comment